She Deserves it – Enter to Win a Bracelet
In celebration of everyday women – KA ORA Bracelets launched our League of Extraordinary Women Award in 2021.
Nominate as many women as you like. Mom for being a role model. Your wife for juggling home and work. A daughter, sister, friend, or coworker for having your back. It’s fast and simple to nominate – see below.
Each month one nominee will be randomly selected to receive a League of Extraordinary Women Bracelet. It’s our signature bangle. The design is an adaptation of the koru (silver fern). It symbolizes new life, growth, strength and peace in the Maori culture. The bracelet is a reminder that behind every successful woman is her league of extraordinary women.
Join us in honoring everyday women who encourage others to dream, take chances, and be proud of themselves.
To nominate a woman:
- Fill out the questions below
- Nominator must like/follow KA ORA Bracelets Instagram or Facebook pages
- Nominations due the 28th of every month.
- Each month one nominee will be randomly selected from all completed entries by the 30th of each month to receive a league of extraordinary women bracelet.
- Winner will be featured on KA ORA social media.
- Questions? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org