Every woman has a unique story to tell.
Each bangle reveals a piece of a woman’s identity. The crafted bangles display various individual traits including: personality, passions, accomplishments, or positive encouragement. Bangles can be worn alone or paired together.
Each bangle is crafted one at a time, so no two are perfectly alike – just like the women who wear KA ORA.
- Proudly crafted in New England working together with 6 other small business.
- Hand embossed using traditional jewelry making techniques passed down through 3 generations.
- Made with the best (locally) sourced jeweler’s brass plated silver.
- Seamless design with 6mm width or ¼” and available in small, med, or large for comfort.
- Have a distinguished sound when you stack the KA ORA bangles.
★★★ We can customize for smaller or larger sizes at an additional cost. ★★★
What size do I choose?:
The size of the bangle is not about the wrist but rather the largest part of the hand that the bangle needs to pass over. A good way to figure out your size is to use a flexible tape measure or piece of string. Squish your hand down (as if you’re preparing to pass a bangle over it). Take the flexible tape (or string) and wrap it around the biggest part of your hand and measure it very tightly. Then compare that measurement to the sizing above and select the bangle that works best for you.
Note: If you are buying a bangle as a gift, the most common size is medium. If you’re unsure it’s always best to go bigger than smaller. If you miss size your bangle, read our policy section on returning products. There is a cost associated with returning your piece to be resized so the best bet is to measure and know for sure the size needed. Also, we cannot be held responsible for miss-sized bangles. We do provide these steps above but they are merely tips for sizing. The final size will have to come down to you.